Patience is part of the fruit of the Holy Spirit in the life of a believer. You can ask Him to teach you how to be patient. When patience is fully perfected in you, you become mature and complete; lacking nothing.
1. Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.
2. Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry.
3. Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
4. Proverbs 14:29 Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.
5. Proverbs 15:18 A hot-tempered person stirs up conflict, but the one who is patient calms a quarrel.
6. Proverbs 16:32 Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one who takes a city.
7. Proverbs 19:2 Desire without knowledge is not good— how much more will hasty feet miss the way!
8. Lamentations 3:25-26 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.
9. Ecclesiastes 7:8 The end of a matter is better than its beginning and patience is better than pride.
10. Colossians 3:12 Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
11. Romans 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
12. Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
13. Romans 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had.
14. Colossians 1:10-11 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience.
15. James 5:8 You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.
16. Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance,(patience) kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
17. 2Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
18. Hebrews 10:36 You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.
19. Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
20.James 1:4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Read patience quotes.